Our frontend Engineering Team mixes standard frontend technologies like React, with a great deal of custom-built in high-performance data modelling in addition. We're looking for engineers comfortable living in both of these worlds: the standard, and the custom-architected.
Skill and Experience
- 5+ years minimum experience in the following
- 3+ years minimum experience in the following React related technologies including but not limited to
- Extending create-react-app based applications with styled components and TailwindCSS
- Installing, compiling and bundling with Webpack, Yarn and Node.js and NPM
- Designing UI Components using React with Storybook
- Design and development of performant optimised UI components that can scale to hundreds of instances in a Single Page Application.
- TDD using Enzyme, Chai, Jest, Mocha
- In depth knowledge in the use of Chrome DevTools for debugging and performance optimisation
- Use of git workflow with source hosting services such as github and gitlab
- Developing graphical applications based on Canvas, Webgl and React.js
- Experience in developing multi-tab SPA and handling concurrency issues.
- Experience in Multi User Application development and offline support
- Working knowledge and experience in integrating React, Webgl with webassembly
- Working knowledge of leveraging web workers
- In depth knowledge of UX principles and designer development workflow
- Mac OSX / Linux / Windows 10 / WSL2 shell scripting and administration
- Use of Docker Desktop for Mac OSX or Windows 10 or docker in native Linux