We're looking for someone who believes she can lead a world-class engineering team in Taiwan — someone with grit, optimism, empathy, ambition, and a drive for unbounded and proactive learning. Someone who is a hands-on mentor and coach to her team, and an experienced and organised hands-on project manager for her team's process and work, who cares deeply about culture.
We're looking for someone Challenge-Response oriented, who can grow with us long-term. Someone who believes in our mission, to help some ~10M designers worldwide better Enjoy Being Creative.
- Experience Leading (disciplined) Scrum/Agile PM
- Demonstrates an Ability to Accurately Recognise and Measure Managerial Leverage
- Demonstrable Emphasis on Training
- Experience in 1-1's, Personal Growth and Development of Her Team Members
- Experience in Hands-On Training and Mentorship of Other Managers
- Comfortable with difficult conversations — i.e. giving direct, honest, frequent feedback to her team.
- Track Record of Implementing Transparent, Accountable-By-Default Work Systems
- Experience Tracking Qualitative and Quantitative Management Metrics
- Demonstrates Herself to be a Proactive Learning Machine (emphasis on 'proactive')
- Experience with Web Development (Graphics Engineer a Bonus; not required)
- Bias for Action; Track Record of Execution — Focused on Outcomes, not Activities
- Strong Familiarity with UX Design and Designers
- Demonstrated Ability to Run Great Meetings, and Great Follow-Ups
- Clear, Demonstrably-Effective Personal Productivity System
- Meta-Cognitive Skills and Curiosity; Open-Mindedness
- Ability to Apply Theory of Constraints, Lowest Value-Add Error Correction, etc. (i.e. MGMT Research)
- Demonstrated Grit, Challenge-Response, and 'We over Me' Other-Orientation
- Familiarity with BDD, TDD (project + process) and CI/CD/Dev Ops Type Systems (tech)
- English Language-Ability (Chinese a bonus; not required)
- Clear & Concise Communication Skills